- You ordered as an individual (not a business)
- The items are in the condition you received them (no stains or alterations)
- The pricetags have not been removed and are still attached
- You live in the European Community
- You didn't receive the items longer than 14 calender days ago
- You filled out / are going to fill out the online RMA Form within this period (no printer needed)
What happens after you submit the RMA Form:
- You receive an automatic E-mail stating the address to ship to
- You provide for a solid shipping box (preferably the original packaging)
- You wrap the items carefully and insert (a copy of) the invoice
- You pay for the postage and ship it (you're free to choose any carrier) or bring it by yourself
- You keep the shipping receipt
Once we receive the parcel:
- We check if everything is allright
- We check how much we should credit you for the items
- If applicable, we substract any discounts or payments for extra services
- We instruct our Payment Service Provider Sisow to credit the order on the same account you used to place the order (Bank, PayPal or Creditcard)
- We send you a confirmation by E-mail
- Within a couple of days, you receive the payment on your account
The following text was send to you in the order confirmation and is on the bottom of the invoice:
Notice: You receive the items to review and try them as you would in a fysical store. When you remove pricetags or labels, you waive the right to return the item!
> Unless clearly stated new, you are buying an item that has been previously enjoyed. Minor signs of wear may be found on the items.
> As a resident of the European Union, you have the right te return (part of) an order within 14 days after deliverance.
> To return an item or order, you fill in the short RMA form on our website.
> You only pay for returning the items to the webshop. You can also drop it off at Vindit Vintage, Tweede Egelantiersdarsstraat 7 in Amsterdam.
> We'll refund the full price of the returned item(s) within 14 days to the same account as the payment was made, if and when the items have returned to us in good order.
> We refund regular shipping costs of the order (which we don't charge for within the Netherlands). Costs for extra services (different carrier f.i.) are not refunded.
> If a quanity-based discount was given on the shippingcosts when buying the items, we check if the discount is still in order after returning the item(s). If not, we'll deduct the extra discount from the refund.
> If an item has been damaged or soiled, costs for repair can be applied.
>> Our Terms of Service can be found here: https://www.vintagehatter.com/TermsConditions